|StorageSite||UCL Institute of Education|
|Description||The Institute of Education’s institutional records regarding its international role, and the links it made with educational organisations in other countries (mainly universities). These links usually took the following forms:|
- the recruitment of international students to take degrees and other courses at the Institute;
- the training of education administrators from foreign countries at the Institute;
- collaborative research projects;
- staff and student exchange programmes;
- consultancy work by staff at the Institute for educational organisations in other countries;
- official visits by senior figures at the Institute to educational organisations in other countries, and vice versa.
The papers in this series mainly consist of correspondence, memos, and reports, with some ephemeral material aimed at international students. The correspondence is mostly made up of internal correspondence, correspondence with universities in other countries, and correspondence with the British Council.